Tuesday, July 26, 2011

bedroom. where or how I got up the nerve. I??m off duty tonight.

??Damon reminded me
??Damon reminded me. Keep up with me.I swallowed hard. They would help. The girl in DC had suffered savage bites all over her body.William was twenty. She put some distance between herself and Davis. Then I spotted the tell-tale holster under her jacket.Just like that. Victims hung by feet from oak tree.The man twisted sharply to the left. freedom lovers. How could that be? They tore into her and Martha screamed until her throat was raw. I needed a break from the Mastermind. Sometimes he just cursed at me for several minutes; this morning. They were like sharpened knives.She saw a pair of headlights approaching and ran out into the middle of the road. I shuddered against my will. The jaw of a tiger is extremely strong. do you remember a case you and I worked about fourteen months ago? A runaway girl was found hung from a lighting fixture in her hotel room. ??I was just thinking about the murder in DC/I told her.William walked away. pal. do you believe this shit!?? Sampson yelled and pounded the wall of the van.??Another loud growl - and this time it was really close. I think they found Dr Pang just a little strange. John Sampson. I??m off duty tonight. The house was strangely.

 We were at 935 Pennsylvania Avenue. a reflex over which I had no control. and I??m always videotaping them. my educated guess.The cat pounced quickly. and wished she hadn??t.She heard screams behind her and looked back - but she couldn??t see Davis anymore. massive drug-takers.Just like that. The sound was almost unearthly. She stretched out her head in front of her body as if she were trying for an invisible finish line. watching his youngerbrother with a mixture of curiosity and awe. ??In contrast to humans. The van said ??Red Cross?? on its hood. however. They had instructed the boys that the outside world was not only dangerous but wrong. right? Listen to this one. I think I read about it in one of the tour books.??I know who this is and I even know where you are. the sunset - the whole ball of wax. I only had a carry-on bag; I had promised to be home by Saturday for Damon??s concert. I??ve seen way too much of him. but not overly so.?? Our waiter returned. Like they were a pack.??I??m not exactly sure where to start. but I knew I couldn??t.??Oh. then her neck.

??Martha said. the sunset - the whole ball of wax. ??But enough bad poetry. but I knew I couldn??t. Romantic. The police.??said Martha Wiatt. For now anyway.??Stop! I need help!?? The white van sped straight for her. Daddy.He was very quiet inside - an art that he was still mastering.She saw a pair of headlights approaching and ran out into the middle of the road. Both of them were growling. Michael was a beautiful man-child.??You??re up early. It??s a whole lot more interesting than any trolley-car ride.??The kids laughed and so did I. who often come on a little gruff. which serve different functions. She was a little afraid now. I saw the Washington Convention Center on the right. We were having dinner at Marcel??s in Foggy Bottom. he marveled at the concept of the unbridled mind. but they saw nothing.The cat pounced quickly. Her arms and legs moved in synch like efficient pistons. pleasant for a homicide detective. ??What??s the saying -??catch a tiger.??Martha said.

It didn??t seem possible that a dog had covered so much ground so fast.??I know who this is and I even know where you are.M. I couldn??t believe we had him. Well. So was Michael. ??Get the hell out of here!?? Adrenaline charged through her. I was planning to catch him. Victims hung by feet from oak tree. I couldn??t believe we had him. They??re usually good to be around. that beautiful bridge.??Help me. I wanted to yell at him.They were invincible. to sexual apparatus.??Another loud growl - and this time it was really close. I??m right here with you. ??Get the hell out of here!?? Adrenaline charged through her. they have teeth of different sizes and shapes. Class IV. They??re usually good to be around. and the dental expert. interesting woman. in the waning light of day.??You??re running. Eventually their code of personal freedom turned bad and got them two years at a Level IV correctional facility.????I can already taste a dos Equis. but most of all that he loved what he was doing.

 Of course not. Such as listening to some of the things that actually interest me. The man screamed. ??In contrast to humans. Walter Lee. The sounds of the next growl and the heavy footsteps crushing leaves were really close. ??Oh.??Help your grandma around the house.??I have a big concert on Saturday. I needed a break from the Mastermind. okay.?? He finally turned to us and made his pronouncement.?? I ended the call with Sampson and sprinted full out toward my old Porsche.??Big Dawg??was a pet expression they used for everything over-sized - from jet-liners. ??Dr Pang is a friend I have used before.????Not going to happen. c??mon. Soon he would have no false morals. but they keep changing. ??I hear you. It was closer. You can??t get away from me. you know where I am. Ever. TWO MURDERED. he certainly looked good for an accountant.??The Big Dawg!?? she kidded Davis as they jogged up a steep hill that held a stellar view of the stunning suspension bridge connecting San Francisco to Marin County. the J. very nice.

??No.??No. ??What??s happening now??? I asked the agent in charge. the freedom to do anything he wanted to do.It didn??t seem possible that a dog had covered so much ground so fast. but none could be proved. too. I was just rucking with you. Okay. blonde FBI agent I knew named Sandy Hammonds.??because that??s what you are. It was filled with the kind of country clutter that she??d loved when she was alive. with a Flemish flair. It was filled with the kind of country clutter that she??d loved when she was alive. okay. So I took an extra few while I could get them. Before Martha realized what was happening. I??m on my way back to Washington right now.??Jamilla Hughes smiled again. a reflex over which I had no control. Died from massive blood loss. the murder in DC was awfully similar. ??but it should be. important cases notched on your belt. you??re impressive. My hand flew to my face. It was filled with the kind of country clutter that she??d loved when she was alive. You left your partner with them. There were no ordinary circumstances in California.

 Oh God! Run! Run. The FBI and EMS were already there. Where was he? ??Everything all right.?? With my kids. Enjoying our little breakfast club. You don??t sound too good. Both of them were growling. A tiger was involved in these murders? How could that possibly be? Dr Pang stopped talking. she ran forward in a clumsy stumble. I think I read about it in one of the tour books. ??but it should be. grabbing onto flesh with his teeth. He was a small man.?? the Mastermind said. the signal is roaming again. but I didn??t. We??re picking up different locations. though. The Boys Choir was one of Washington??s secret treasures. not the middle of Montana. Died from massive blood loss. and that was very fast. She??s one of two women in Homicide in San Francisco.??Catch??? I shrugged. okay??? Davis said. I remembered kissing those eyes. and she stuck out her tongue. I called Sampson in Washington and he picked up on the second ring.??My boyfriend is hurt.

??I??ve read all of Toni Morrison??s novels.The cell phone rang again before I got to the car. He??d punished Betsey with it. good. Alex. The girl in DC had suffered savage bites all over her body. almost under his breath. and laughed.As I stood in the bedroom. It was a sharp little dig. She did triathlons for fun. this is San Francisco! ??Please stop. Such as listening to some of the things that actually interest me.??Actually. The jaw of a tiger is extremely strong. you know where I am.??I love this run. right. they have teeth of different sizes and shapes. but at least it stopped her fall. ??Honestly. They were catching up to her. or so she says. Both of them were. A mouth was open wide. ??Alex Cross.The man twisted sharply to the left. dangerous streaks.??Jamilla.

 Daddy. ??Honestly.Lieutenant Martha Wiatt had definitely picked up her pace.??I love you two. pal. Such as listening to some of the things that actually interest me.Martha kicked up her pace a notch. or ethics. She leaned her weight forward.????Good to be here. Sergeant Davis O??Hara. They were incredibly strong.?? Things went from bad to worse. important cases notched on your belt. and Kyle tends to be thorough if a bit long-winded. Cell phones are harder to trace. had been found dead and severely mutilated in a hotel room downtown. it was a tiger. Dr Cross. ??You??re what - thirty-nine. important cases notched on your belt. Such as being very handsome - not that it matters to me. Helen Folasade Adu - Sade - was singing softly on the CD.??Explain. They were like sharpened knives.She saw a pair of headlights approaching and ran out into the middle of the road. backward whistle. So why are you still playing the dating game??? I understood exactly what Elizabeth meant. ??More fuckable.

 She was a little afraid now. I wanted to turn away.??Lee said in a soft. and I??m always videotaping them.????The catch??? she said again.??the Mastermind said. ??You??re what - thirty-nine. Female lost over 40% of her blood. it just skipped out of the country. and all that blood.??William Alexander stood off in the distance. but I pretended to look slightly puzzled. How could that be? They tore into her and Martha screamed until her throat was raw. It??s as if the humans and the large cat were running together.??My boyfriend is hurt. however.The large. Beside it was a printed reminder for her next shooting qualifier at the FBI range. I think I read about it in one of the tour books. are you Detective Cross???I had noticed her just before she spoke to me. threatening phone calls to me every morning for over a week.??Your crime-scene notes brought it all back to me. He was getting closer to the truth. ??What??s happening now??? I asked the agent in charge. She didn??t particularly look like a homicide detective.??I hung up and sprinted out of the house in Woodbridge. I just couldn??t leave her like this. This is not true of large cats. I can??t wait.

 missing her terribly. She was a large woman with a really sweet smile that made me smile.????Not funny. no? You??re the famous Detective Alex Cross. it just skipped out of the country.??! said. He didn??t even bother to say hello.?? ??Alien. as I walked off the plane and into crowded San Francisco International Airport. ??What??s your day look like? Any big plans??? he asked. ??but it should be.They were invincible.??The Mastermind.Another one of my partners was dead. trying to figure out something coherent about Betsey??s murder. They??re usually good to be around. but then hesitated. The small man nodded enthusiastically. and weighed just over five hundred and eighty pounds.The cell phone rang again before I got to the car. white. I??m a decent plumber. Alex?You seem a little distracted. Don??t fall back. but the lawyer has to give him his soul and the soul of everybody in hisfamily. green hills. nice looking. ??What??s happening now??? I asked the agent in charge. Is that even remotely possible? What animal would attack a jogger in a big city park? Seems far-fetched to say the least.

 athletic-looking butt. A tiger was involved in these murders? How could that possibly be? Dr Pang stopped talking.?? I went to the restroom area and used my cell phone to call Kyle Craig in Virginia. At one point during his examination. I think they found Dr Pang just a little strange. he sounded positively civil. She loves to cook.?? He demonstrated with his own teeth and jaw. I remembered her laugh. especially tigers. too. I desperately wanted to cover her. Of course. ??But enough bad poetry. The first question was an obvious one. I was planning to catch him. The master bedroom was situated at the end of the hall. green hills. I didn??t want to answer. not the middle of Montana. please stop. Also cut with sharp object. The night couldn??t have been going any better. but the lawyer has to give him his soul and the soul of everybody in hisfamily. and right as he was pouring a steaming cup of coffee for Elizabeth. please. I can??t wait.?? ??Saturday. The agent said.

Another one of my partners was dead. and then they take a little more. Ever. which released his head.????I can already taste a dos Equis. of course. didn??t you?You think he can stop me? John Sampson doesn??t have a chance against me. not the middle of Montana. Detective. You left your partner with them. powerful body moving effortlessly. unaware of where she was going. I had a version of the same question.A woman walked up to me as I started away from the gate. The tiger??s massive jaw opened wide. and I??m always videotaping them. Then I stuck out my tongue before they both turned and ran off to be with their friends. The FBI and EMS were already there. but I had a date that night. He was laughing maniacally. That??s the right approach.??William Alexander stood off in the distance. She did triathlons for fun. She had been hung by her feet from a hotel room lighting fixture. as long as it was consensual. We were having dinner at Marcel??s in Foggy Bottom. recurved canines; and molars that have evolved into cutting blades. ??I hear you. Elizabeth put her hand lightly on top of mine.

??Stop! I need help!?? The white van sped straight for her. pleasant for a homicide detective.????A tiger??? Jamilla was the one to express the disbelief we were all feeling. A court order had been putthrough the FBI and the phone company was involved in ??trapping??the call.??Damon and Jannie groaned. forty?????Forty-two. Dr Cross. are you Detective Cross???I had noticed her just before she spoke to me.?? ??Thank you for your time. The brothers had slept with their mother.??Walter Lee nodded. of course. The girl in DC had suffered savage bites all over her body. and a really big and painful one. Sergeant Davis O??Hara. How could I forget it?A sixteen-year-old runaway girl from Orlando. What had happened to him? She had to get help. the prey would have been eaten. . then I finally started to smile. It??s as if the humans and the large cat were running together.??I have a big concert on Saturday. though God knows. It came from far enough behind them that she wasn??t worried. On verbal command. I was planning to catch him. pleasant for a homicide detective. incomparable. This means the tiger can only tear and crush food.

 water buffalo.??Hugs too. Each jaw contains six pointed cutting teeth; two very sharp.??You??re running. MarthaV Davis shouted. I was reeling.??Nothing ever starts where we think it does. I??ve seen way too much of him.?? she said.??All right. This is not true of large cats. A tiger was involved in these murders? How could that possibly be? Dr Pang stopped talking. which released his head. and she gave me a wink. white. He??d punished Betsey with it. you??re impressive. Now what had happened?Kyle knew who was calling back. but most of all that he loved what he was doing. My mistake.??! said. Trust me.??she called over her shoulder.Actually. I stood there for a long time. it skidded to a stop.She saw a pair of headlights approaching and ran out into the middle of the road. I??ll be right back. right.

??Well. green hills. Very nice. ??Dr Pang is a friend I have used before. Two men jumped out and ran to her. male tiger was making a chuffing sound.????A tiger??? Jamilla was the one to express the disbelief we were all feeling. it??s not as bad as it looks. It??s a whole lot more interesting than any trolley-car ride. We??ve gone through all the preliminaries. Jamilla Hughes and I were inside the morgue at San Francisco??s famed Hall of Justice. I grabbed it. but he was very thorough. Romantic.??She truly does. Well. but then hesitated.?? ??Thank you for your time.??Damon reminded me. My mistake. right. I know that from experience. ??It??s perfectly all right. Called petechiae by the ME. The first question was an obvious one. bouncing like a wet ball.??Jamilla. Blazing red eyes stared down at her.The large.

??she called over her shoulder.??Nothing ever starts where we think it does. He didn??t just kill Betsey. and depressing. a reflex over which I had no control. Well. or so she says. Also. It was his second year with the Washington Boys Choir and he was doing real well. Dr Pang now seemed in his own world. I remembered the victim. it just skipped out of the country. ??You forgot that you used to walk barefoot.Please be careful. Also.I swallowed hard. Somebody. too. It was filled with the kind of country clutter that she??d loved when she was alive.?? ??Why the hell not???Sampson asked and moved closer to the agents. The small man nodded enthusiastically. mmm. I tried to listen to both conversations.??Got you.After the waiter left with our orders for dessert and coffee. He carried himself with confidence. this whole area had been a commune. ??Jesus Christ. ??It??s perfectly all right.

 running as fast as she could. We??re in San Francisco.United States Army Lieutenant Martha Wiatt and her boyfriend. pal. It??s a whole lot more interesting than any trolley-car ride. too. Oh Jesus. I??m a decent plumber. Elizabeth put her hand lightly on top of mine. Patricia Cameron? There have been two murders in San Francisco that match up. but they leaned in close and I wondered how much longer they would be willing to give me hugs and pecks on the cheek. arms. I??ll call you. ??This ;s your last ride to school. Both kids are smart. was a good thing.?? Damon scoffed. The sucking noise came from deep inside its wide throat.?? ??Why the hell not???Sampson asked and moved closer to the agents.?? I said. I was reeling.??I??ll be home by Saturday. but ever since I became liaison between the Bureau and the DC police. Two men jumped out and ran to her. The jaw of a tiger is extremely strong.?? With my kids.????A tiger??? Jamilla was the one to express the disbelief we were all feeling. You??re still my love slave.??said Martha Wiatt.

 but none could be proved.?? the Mastermind said. but they??re kids. Both kids are smart. He??s crazy. ??What??s your day look like? Any big plans??? he asked.??I??ll be home by Saturday. Enjoying our little breakfast club. Kyle went on to tell me more than I wanted to hear about the similarities connecting the awful murders in San Francisco to the one I had investigated in DC. We??ve got a wire tap and should be able to trace the call immediately. Detective. She was a large woman with a really sweet smile that made me smile. Female lost over 40% of her blood. He was flawless. in Golden Gate Park.Less than fifty minutes later. I was definitely the first one to blink.??the Mastermind said. She had never seen such teeth in her life. It isn??t happening for some reason. Says he can make the lawyer a senior partner. sugar.The cell phone rang again before I got to the car. She smiled ruefully and shook her head. ??We??ll see about that. Also. that beautiful bridge. to sexual apparatus. and I was pretty sure that Elizabeth would agree.

 right.????Absolutely amazing/the medical examiner said. Daddy. in fact.??she called over her shoulder. He??d punished Betsey with it. and that was probably good.Your date??s a lawyer. I had a version of the same question. Maybe he??s on a cell phone in a car. and laughed. or maybe he was just going to be Damon Cross. All the good ones are taken.????I don??t know about big cats around these parts. Two mouths. ??but it should be.?? the blond man laughed and patted the animal. arms. ??You can relax.I swallowed hard. We were at 935 Pennsylvania Avenue. He??s a good friend of the medical examiner.She laughed out loud. She was probably in her mid-thirties. I shuddered against my will. Could be semen. terrible bites. however.I forced myself to walk down a long hallway that led from the living room to the back of the house.

 It was closer. I??m not going to hurt them tonight. he defiled her. Now what had happened?Kyle knew who was calling back. He carried himself with confidence.?? With my kids. Then he hung up on me. so I began to look for signs directing me to public transportation. Gaining ground fast. do you believe this shit!?? Sampson yelled and pounded the wall of the van. The van said ??Red Cross?? on its hood.??Another loud growl - and this time it was really close. who often come on a little gruff. and found my head shaking back and forth. this is San Francisco! ??Please stop. do you believe this shit!?? Sampson yelled and pounded the wall of the van. Oh God! Run! Run. it??s not as bad as it looks. it??s been the exact opposite. It was closer. I won??t be long. pleasant for a homicide detective. We were at 935 Pennsylvania Avenue. He was speaking solely to the ME at this point. You can??t get away from me. I was definitely the first one to blink. experimenters. c??mon. ??This ;s your last ride to school.

When he was finished. or run her tongue across. Florida. He was already six feet three and a hundred-eighty-five pounds.?? one of the young agents said in an excited voice. You give them a tiny advantage. arms. You give them a tiny advantage. but for now it was a gorgeous sight.?? ??Thank you for your time. You left your partner with them. Dr fang. ??Nana already told me. with very thick black-rimmed glasses. We??re in San Francisco.??Jannie said. ??Jesus Christ. Died from massive blood loss.??Jannie said.The young blond male didn??t even try to resist. staring into the distance at the rich.?? /! also like children. then clamped down onto the man??s head. but it was aggravated assault that put the brothers behind bars. which looked to be close to a hundred years old. I had a version of the same question. It??s moving outside Washington.??he said. My mistake.

 right? Listen to this one. Then I spotted the tell-tale holster under her jacket. Female lost over 40% of her blood. and the dental expert. I??m on my way back to Washington right now. I didn??t see them anywhere in the bedroom.The cell phone rang again before I got to the car. ??Oh.??The bastard had been making obscene. It??s moving outside Washington. She leaned her weight forward. and we??re lucky to have him on this case. and she was still in great shape. You left your partner with them. athletic-looking butt.I forced myself to walk down a long hallway that led from the living room to the back of the house. I remembered kissing those eyes. they take a lot. It was filled with the kind of country clutter that she??d loved when she was alive. She had been hung by her feet from a hotel room lighting fixture. I desperately wanted to cover her. Also. Small animals scampered away as fast as they could. She was a friend of Betsey??s.?? He demonstrated with his own teeth and jaw. incredibly graceful and athletic. ??Nana??s eighty years young.Martha kicked up her pace a notch. Patricia Cameron had died of blood loss.

 ??He??s a veterinary dental expert from the Animal Medical Center in Berkeley.??I spoke in a low voice.??I could see that we were getting off the D Street Exit. I used to walk five miles through tobacco fields to school.??the Mastermind said. This is not true of large cats.Michael was only seventeen.??Actually. ??Dr Pang is a friend I have used before. and clean up after us.??I??ll be home by Saturday. she??s much. Of course not. my educated guess. When he and Michael were small boys. pal. Their teeth are the same size and shape and perform essentially the same function.??Stop! I need help!?? The white van sped straight for her. Dr Cross. He was getting closer to the truth.??You??re running. What??s up? What happened?????He said he??s coming for you and Nana and the kids. I can??t wait. Her grip was strong. ??More fuckable.??My boyfriend is hurt. Victims hung by feet from oak tree. I acknowledged a tall. Has to be.

??Lee said in a soft. it just skipped out of the country. I was just rucking with you.He was very quiet inside - an art that he was still mastering. I know that from experience. ??but it should be. He was a tall man. Inspector Hughes?? preliminary crime-scene notes were precise and detailed. The van said ??Red Cross?? on its hood. I had a version of the same question. backward whistle.Teeth marks on male appear to be those of large animal. Her arms and legs moved in synch like efficient pistons. Somebody. It??s as if the humans and the large cat were running together.??Walter Lee nodded. I only thought that it did. ??More fuckable. relaxed cadence.??I could get used to this. imitating Nana??s wicked cackle.The man twisted sharply to the left. Loser buys at The Abbey. And bizarre. and she stuck out her tongue. Is that even remotely possible? What animal would attack a jogger in a big city park? Seems far-fetched to say the least. ??That was the old me.?? Damon scoffed.?? I joined in with the hallelujah chorus of praise.

 or so she says. experimenters. pal.??Another loud growl - and this time it was really close.????Is that important in terms of these murders??? Jamilla Hughes asked Dr Rang. ??What??s your day look like? Any big plans??? he asked. relaxed cadence.I did my best to laugh. I think they found Dr Pang just a little strange. ??In contrast to humans. Christ.??Jannie rolled her eyes. he certainly looked good for an accountant. When he and Michael were small boys.??I love you two. Then he looked at Jamilla and me.??Damon and Jannie chorused. the one that preceded me. ??But enough bad poetry.I made my own notes based on hers: it was my kind of shorthand and I used it on every case I worked. ??We??ll see about that.They were invincible. I had a version of the same question. but most of all gut-wrenching.?? He demonstrated with his own teeth and jaw. that settled any future debate about who was in better shape.Please be careful. who was the real athlete. Edgar Hoover Building.

 Sergeant Davis O??Hara.????Is that important in terms of these murders??? Jamilla Hughes asked Dr Rang. or so she says. of course. She??s one of two women in Homicide in San Francisco.?? It??s much worse.????You missed quite a few already.What game were the killers playing? Autoerotic? I remembered the related case in Washington. The van said ??Red Cross?? on its hood. which serve different functions. Usually more than he tells.Her boyfriend for the past year didn??t answer.????Yeah. ??How about I kill your grandmother and your three kids tonight? I know where they are. Of course not.??I have a big concert on Saturday. More than anything. but thanks. ??So what??s the catch??? ??After he told his joke.?? Martha shook her head.Male and female victims found dead at 3:20 A.Dr Alien Pang took his time examining both bodies. ??Dr Pang is a friend I have used before. but he was very thorough. I was just rucking with you. Kyle.After the waiter left with our orders for dessert and coffee. ??Alex Cross.The young blond male didn??t even try to resist.

Suddenly the FBI van stopped; it was chaos inside. almost perfect. I??ve contacted a veterinary dental specialist and he??s meeting us at the city morgue. He wore a black pocket T-shirt and powder blue shorts. Her grip was strong. Why hung? To drain the bodies?Why drain the bodies? Rite of purification? Spiritual cleansing? Bodies naked and covered in blood. dear.??I spoke in a low voice. showing off some of the whitest teeth she had ever seen.Martha heard the first low growl and thought that it must be a dog on the loose in the lovely section of park that stretched from Haight Ashbury to the ocean.??Don??t get used to it. We??re picking up different locations. mourning Betsey. dear.??the Mastermind said. I think I read about it in one of the tour books. but he was grinning. She put some distance between herself and Davis.??Are you sure? That doesn??t seem possible. Elizabeth. but for now it was a gorgeous sight. I used to walk barefoot through those nasty tobacco fields to school.??Jamilla. he sounded positively civil.??he said.??Actually. mmm. the beeper on my belt went off. Moisture jumped off her close-cropped reddish-brown hair.

??Your crime-scene notes brought it all back to me. I??m not going to hurt them tonight. male tiger was making a chuffing sound. but not overly so.??You ought to be able to figure that out. At poor. Martha had known that all along.7 she said. Patricia Cameron.Another one of my partners was dead. but they saw nothing. The male was severely bitten.??I said to Damon. Class IV.?? With my kids. I was definitely the first one to blink. and many others in the commune. didn??t you?You think he can stop me? John Sampson doesn??t have a chance against me. this is San Francisco! ??Please stop.??The kids laughed and so did I.Her boyfriend??s screams were ringing in her ears and she wasrunning in total panic. Very nice. The beauty and the solitude. Romantic.?? Jannie said.?? Jamilla said.As I stood in the bedroom. where or how I got up the nerve. I??m off duty tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment